Zara Jobs in Detroit ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Zara SA⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Customers are at the center of our business. We work to deliver a best-in-class experience within every single interaction, both in stores and online. You will play a crucial part in creating this experience, providing support and guidance to our call centers and working closely with our headquarters team in the US and Spain to constantly challenge and improve our service. You will help handle our most critical cases, leading with empathy and advocating internally on the customers’ behalf.
- Investigate and solve customer inquiries and incidences, always with a customer-first mentality
- Monitor KPI’s, such as first contact resolution, service level agreements, and quality
- Identify knowledge gaps and coaching opportunities with call centers and stores, providing any necessary training or resources (i.e. guides, refresher sessions, etc.)
- Communicate on a daily, weekly, monthly basis with call center teams, ensuring that all teams are set up for success and privy to internal updates
- Drive constant improvement of customer service standards and policies, conducting competitor and market review as well as identifying areas for innovation and experimentation
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, championing the feedback internally with affected areas (i.e. transport, logistics departments, etc.) to proactively resolve issues and identify opportunities for experience improvements
- Organize special events such as country launches, sales, special promotions, etc.
- Support store teams with any customer related inquiries, helping ensure a seamless omni-channel experience
We are looking for team members who are strongly customer-oriented, dynamic, positive, and flexible. Additionally, you are a:
- Team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Strong communicator
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledgeable about technology, e-commerce, and social media
- Adaptable to unforeseen circumstances and challenges
- Self-starter, excited by complex challenges
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role (preferably with experience managing teams)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient use in MS Office/Excel and quick learner (new programs and platforms)
- Availability to travel to visit the head office, call centers, distribution centers, and stores
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Spanish a plus.
*Responsibilities may vary depending on Department needs.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you? THEN, APPLY NOW ONLINE TODAY!
Zara Jobs in Detroit Information
|Company Name:||Zara SA|
|Company Info:||Zara SA, stylized as ZARA, is a Spanish apparel retailer based in Arteixo, A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. The company specializes in fast fashion, and products include clothing, accessories, shoes, swimwear, beauty, and perfumes. It is the largest company in the Inditex group, the world’s largest apparel retailer.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Zara Jobs in Detroit Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.