Web3 Full Stack Engineer Jobs in Raleigh ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Atomic⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Jumpcut is building the narrative layer for web3. We are creating narrative-centric NFTs that
come attached with Hollywood creators and talent. We use technology to support collective
creativity and build IP from the bottom-up by incentivizing various levels of creative participation
through gamified experiences. Our community-centric approach disrupts how content is
sourced, developed, and made. Collaborators and partners include streamers like Disney India
and producers of Oscar winning films such as Lawrence Bender (Pulp Fiction, Good Will
Hunting). The company was founded by serial entrepreneur and Wharton School professor
Kartik Hosanagar in partnership with Atomic, a $400M venture studio in Silicon Valley behind
unicorn startups such as Hims.
We are searching for a full stack engineer who will be responsible for the creation and
implementation of key web3 initiatives for Jumpcut’s NFT-based projects, beginning with the
creation of a complex, web3-based site for the sale and use of our first NFT collection via
blockchain games. The role will help manage and expand a team of in-house and contract web3
engineers over time. Our ideal candidate is strong technically in both web2 and web3
development, has a track record of building and shipping complex products, excels in a remote
work environment, and has a passion for media, gaming, and web3.
What You’ll Do
- Work with our Head of Product to ideate, outline and build effective web-based software solutions.
- Construct high-impact, visually appealing, and responsive front-end applications.
- Build comprehensive back-end solutions to support usability and data objectives.
- Design and implement effective testing programs to ensure efficiency, usability, and accessibility.
- Develop next-generation blockchain gaming products.
- Help grow a team of engineers to support rapid evolution of products and launch new initiatives.
- Lead research into emerging web3 technologies and present options, strategies, and ideas to the team.
What You Have
- Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience.
- A demonstrable passion for web3 and the future of the decentralized web.
- Understanding of web3 chains, protocols, and languages (Solidity and Ethereum).
- Leadership experience, driving completion of complex projects with effective teams.
- Fluency in agile project management processes.
- Thrives in a remote work environment and comfortable with digital communication and productivity skills (Slack, Asana, Jira, Zoom, etc.)
- Experience working in media, entertainment and/or gaming.
- Experience with web-based 3d and 2d game/rendering technologies (e.g. three.js, pixi.js, etc.) is a plus.
- Familiarity with next-generation L2 chains and protocols is a plus.
- This is a full time salaried position with opportunity to grow with an energetic and driven team over time. The role is fully-remote and open to anyone residing in the United States. The team is distributed between Eastern and Pacific time zones and general working hours for the role are considered to be Monday through Friday within typical working hours for the timezone in which the employee resides.
Why Work with Jumpcut?
- You’ll have the opportunity to redefine the future of storytelling and Hollywood.
- You’ll be collaborate with world-class producers, writers, storytellers, and filmmakers from Netflix, Amazon, Disney and others.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an outsized impact in a close-knit team.
- We’re starting from scratch: you’ll have the rare opportunity to define our engineering culture from the ground up.
- We’re part of the Atomic ecosystem, and you’ll meet incredible collaborators from leading companies backed by a world-class VC fund.
- We’re a fully remote team and you’ll have the flexibility to work from anywhere in the US.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Jumpcut is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Web3 Full Stack Engineer Jobs in Raleigh Information
|Company Info:||Reinventing how companies are made with our new $150M fund. We’ve started companies like hims, Bungalow, and Terminal.|
|Industry Type:||venture fund company|
Web3 Full Stack Engineer Jobs in Raleigh Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.