Web3 Engineer Jobs in San Jose ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company launch house⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
launch house is a community built to help the most talented people in the world achieve success & fulfillment. our business lives between y combinator and soho house. we’re in a great position to build unique and useful products for the new, distributed silicon valley. we have a ton of validated, unique plans for how to put our community on-chain, and we’re currently looking to build up our early team to meaningfully shape their direction and own their builds.
you’ll be the first web3 engineer to join our team. it will be up to you to work directly with our founders (and community members) to structure and prioritize projects, as well as how to quickly execute on them. you’ll be working with everything from NFT infrastructure, airdrops, poaps, dao creation and management, and tokenization. we’re open to either full time or part time work, and there are opportunities to grow into a leadership / management role over time. we can pay in the token of your choice.
the ideal teammate for this role is a strong executor that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, but can also think creatively and drive strategy decisions.
what you’ll do
- work directly with our founders on our web3 strategy
- write smart contracts tied to our membership NFTs
- enable entirely new on-chain experiences (both IRL and digital) for our members
- build infrastructure to enable us to quickly spin up daos for autonomous, member-run organizations
- recruit / build a team of other web3 engineers to work with and potentially manage
- leverage custom ens domains for systematized airdrops
- create a variety of tokens that allow for commerce and investment opportunities between our members
you’re a great fit if
- 1-2+ years of experience building decentralized applications (solidity / rust)
- 2+ years of experience as an engineer at a hyper-growth startup
- deep, technical understanding of blockchain
- familiarity with dao best practices and tooling
- experience launching NFT projects and/or tokens
- experience growing new initiatives from 0 to 1
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- comfort working in a rapidly evolving environment with tight deadlines
why this is a great opportunity
- fun af – this isn’t b2b saas. you get paid to think about how to create a fun experience for some of the coolest people in the world
- cutting edge – we’re a leader in the community space and are constantly pushing the envelope with new strategies and technologies like NFTs and tokens
- ground floor opportunity – we’re still early in our journey and team members joining now will see more personal, professional and financial growth than they’ve ever seen before in their careers working directly with founders
- crazy good network – you’ll meet hundreds of the the smartest people in the world through the community, top notch guest speakers and investors (we’re funded by some of the best) and they will view you as a leader. our early team is also absolutely killer 🙂
what is launch house?
we are a community built to help the most talented people in the world achieve success & fulfillment — we see those two things are equal, core balanced pillars of both personal and professional growth.
we run curated, intimate cohorts of high-potential individuals in gorgeous physical and digital spaces. we believe in creating authentic, deep bonds rather than transactional relationships. our job is curating those groups and setting up structures for collaboration, learning, and growth to happen in.
launch house was founded by houck (ex-airbnb + uber), brett goldstein (ex-google), and jacob peters (multi-time founder) in 2020. others on our early team come from amazon, wework, morning brew, and similarly great places. we’re now venture-backed by tier 1 firms and angels.
in our first year of operation, we’ve been called the next y combinator, a university, a future country, and many more galaxy-brained descriptors. but, for now, we’re focused on building a great community and team. apply now and let’s chat.
Web3 Engineer Jobs in San Jose Information
|Company Name:||launch house|
|Company Info:||a membership community helping the most ambitious, talented, and empathetic builders achieve success and fulfillment|
|Industry Type:||tech company|
Web3 Engineer Jobs in San Jose Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.