Walmart Jobs in Houston ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Walmart Inc⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Position Summary… What You’ll Do…
Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.
Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas by analyzing and interpreting reports, implementing and monitoring loss prevention and safety controls, overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.
Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.
Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications and required documentation. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree, or equivalent FPGE (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date). Completion of an ACPE Accredited Immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored). Preferred Qualifications…
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart Jobs in Houston Information
|Company Name:||Walmart Inc|
|Company Info:||Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Walmart Jobs in Houston Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.