United Airlines Jobs in Chicago ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company United Airlines⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Join the United Inflight team – Connecting people and Uniting the world
Do you have the passion to serve and what it takes to lead from your first day on the job? Are you a person of unshakable optimism, positivity, and adaptability in any situation? Do you have exceptional customer service experience and enjoy interacting with others? If so, United is looking for a select few applicants who will redefine onboard service excellence and want to play for a winning team.
As a United inflight crew member, you’ll define the onboard experience and have more influence on customer loyalty than any work group. You’ll also be expected to ensure highest standards of safety, deliver the onboard service as prescribed, and represent the United brand with pride and distinction. You could be assigned to one of our seven hubs (Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco or Washington Dulles).
What it takes
- A “People-First” attitude in customer service with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer facing scenarios
- Flexibility: With the most comprehensive route network in the world, United requires our flight attendants to be available for assignments 24/7, including nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours and on limited notice. Your ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial.
- Proven ability to work as a team and get along with others.
- Professional appearance and excellent grooming standards.
- You must be ready to fly domestic and international flights, be available for reserve assignments on short notice and be away from your base for days at a time.
- Dependability and timeliness are essential to operating our schedule and meeting our commitment to customers.
- Successfully complete a six-week and a half week safety and service training program.
- Flight attendants at United are expected to engage directly with customers, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, exercise good judgment and be able to resolve conflicts with understanding, empathy, and grace.
- Equally important: Have fun, see the world, make new friendships, and explore new cultures all while creating memorable experiences for every customer, every flight, everyday!
Some Basic Qualifications
- 21 years of age or older at time of application
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- Experience in customer service, hospitality, food service, the aviation industry, safety-related positions, social service, healthcare/medical position or the military would be ideal.
- Ability to proficiently operate electronic devices such as iPhones, iPads, desktops computer, etc. for the completion of required tasks during training and onboard the aircraft.
- You should possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas and be eligible to work and travel freely within the U.S. and all countries we serve, without restriction.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English; second languages such as Hebrew, Hindi, Dutch, and German are an asset for language speaking flight attendant positions.
- Must possess good physical agility and strength to assist customers: ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (e.g. lift luggage to overhead bin; lift window exit) and push and pull heavy equipment (e.g. should be able to push/pull beverage cart up to 250 lbs.).
- You will be expected to serve meals, snacks, and beverages as well as conduct sales of food and liquor in the most caring and professional manner.
- Proven effective communication is essential in maintaining order in the event of high-stress situations such as aircraft evacuation, security threats, delays, medical emergencies, severe weather conditions, and turbulence.
- Ability to pass vision, hearing and middle ear function tests, ten-year work history review, criminal background check, physical exam, and drug screen.
- Other requirements as set forth in the Flight Attendant job description.
What you receive for delivering your best
- United is pleased to offer employees a competitive compensation package including industry leading pay, exceptional benefits, and travel privileges.
- Additional compensation for language skills, lead positions, and international trips.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick time.
- Flight privileges: you, your family, and your friends can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by.
- United offers inclusive uniform standards where our employees feel welcome to be their authentic selves at work and celebrate their individuality.
- United puts safety and cleanliness at the forefront of the travel experience for employees and customers.
- During training, United provides a $140/week per diem, along with accommodations, breakfast and lunch.
- A payment plan is available to purchase initial uniform and luggage.
United Airlines Jobs in Chicago Information
|Company Name:||United Airlines|
|Company Info:||United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered in Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network spanning cities large and small across the United States and all six inhabited continents.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
United Airlines Jobs in Chicago Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.