Teller Jobs in Virginia Beach ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Citigroup⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
The Concierge is responsible for providing exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers in coordination with the Branch team. The overall objective is to effectively execute all service transactions (e.g. deposits, payments, address changes, replacement card orders, disputes, etc.) and sales (including opening accounts, credit cards, etc.) referral routines to deepen client relationships.
- Exhibits strong sales and service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online, Mobile, etc.)
- Act as a subject matter expert for the branch and remain flexible in position based on branch coverage needs.
- Continuously learns new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.) demonstrating positive, can-do attitude and customer first culture.
- Provide exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers to resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Is knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank and uses sound judgment with customers and transactions
- Energetically greet and interact with clients on the bank floor to proactively identify and address client sales and service needs; appropriately convert service requests into sales or referrals
- Required to approach and engage clients in the branch lobby to demonstrate expertise in digital capabilities and to identify the financial needs of the clients. May require standing 60-70% of the work day
- Ability to use the various marketing tools and digital technology available in the branch to present product offers and financial solutions to existing and potential clients (e.g. sales wall, tablet, smart phone, workbench, iPads, etc.)
- Connect clients to the appropriate partners as necessary (e.g. leverage video conference for FA, mortgage specialist, etc.)
- Take full ownership of clients’ problems to resolve client complaints/issues promptly and effectively to ensure complete client satisfaction with resolution
- Recognize transaction needs of clients, direct them to the alternative self-service channels and provide assistance with self-service as needed
- Educate clients on self-service capabilities and encourage use of digital service channels (e.g. Online, Mobile, ATM, TCR, Teller Assist Unit, if applicable, etc.)
- Exercises ownership and ensure all follow-up items are complete or handled off to the appropriate individual(s) and work harmoniously with multiple team members
- Engage the Citi client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Citi
- Executes financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing
- Listens carefully to the client and willingly assists with any questions or problems the client has
- Makes sure all needs are met before concluding the transaction, making the client feel his/her time is being valued without being rushed
- Shows initiative, empathy and proactively prevents and handles problems with clients while assisting other tellers as well
- Create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for customers and employees by foster teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience.
- Effectively executes all service transactions (e.g. deposits, payments, address changes, replacement card orders, disputes, etc.) and sales (including opening accounts, credit cards, etc.) referral routines to deepen client relationships
- Adheres to and comply with Citibank policies, standards, operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Required Skills:
- Experience with face-to-face customer service, digital engagement and basic sales/referrals
- Open, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
- Sales experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic computer and digital tools skills
- Preferred Skills: Retail experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Teller Jobs in Virginia Beach Information
|Company Name:||Citigroup Inc|
|Company Info:||Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Teller Jobs in Virginia Beach Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.