Southwest Airlines Jobs in Las Vegas ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Southwest Airlines⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Provide Flight Operations training in accordance with FAR, Flight Operations Training Manual (FOTM), and Company requirements.
- Prepare and conduct classroom training in accordance with FAR, Flight Operations Training Manual (FOTM), and Company requirements
- Facilitate pilot learning
- Develop and create instructional and evaluation media/materials for support of training programs
- Maintain course material and procedural integrity through self-study, skills practice, critique review, and instructor meetings
- Accomplish special projects and assignments as directed
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have a good working knowledge and experience in the operation of training equipment that includes computer-based training workstations
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to read technical aircraft documents, follow technical instructions, learn and understand new technical concepts and prepare written technical documents that will convey information or guidance to others in an understandable manner
- Must possess extensive knowledge of flight training instructional duties along with a good working knowledge of FAR training requirements
- Must possess excellent English verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to accomplish accurate work under tight time constraints while maintaining a high degree of flexibility
- Must be able to work various assigned hours as necessary, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays, with a rotating assigned work schedule to cover the operational hours (which includes 365 days a year up to 24 hours a day)
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required: Minimum of 1 year of experience of previous flying experience in aircraft above 12,500 pounds
- Preferred: Minimum of 2 years of experience as Classroom or Simulator Instructor or equivalent
- Preferred: 2 years of experience of previous FAR Part 121 operations
- Required: Valid motor vehicle license
- Required: Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating
- Preferred: B-737 type rating
- Must have vision ability to view and read computer/video displays on a frequent basis
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in order to move training support equipment from one location to another
- Must be able to participate in the FAR directed Line Observation Program and be able to enter and exit the aircraft under normal and emergency conditions
- Must be able to enter and exit the flight simulator, cabin simulator or mock-up, briefing rooms under normal and emergency conditions
- Must be able to sit in the simulator uninterrupted for up to 4 hours
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Southwest Airlines Jobs in Las Vegas Information
|Company Name:||Southwest Airlines Co|
|Company Info:||Southwest Airlines Co., typically referred to as Southwest, is one of the major airlines of the United States and the world’s largest low-cost carrier. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and has scheduled service to 121 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Southwest Airlines Jobs in Las Vegas Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.