SkyWest Airlines Jobs in Sacramento ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company SkyWest Airlines⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the first-time flier, we want to make each experience exceptional.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement, and travel benefits that extend beyond our major partners and allow you to see the world.
Primary Job Duties
The primary role of a SkyWest Flight Attendant is to ensure the safety of our passengers while they are onboard our aircraft. Important responsibilities also include caring for our passengers and offering exceptional customer service while serving meals and drinks. This is a dynamic and exciting position that allows you to travel, meet new challenges, and be invigorated every day as you portray the essence of SkyWest to our customers!
- Ensure safety and comfort of customers onboard the aircraft
- Consistently contribute to a positive and productive work environment with employees and customers.
- Efficiently prepare, serve, and restock in-flight beverages, meals, snacks, and sell onboard liquor and food
- Greet passengers, assist with carry-on baggage stowage, and deliver onboard announcements
- Provide effective leadership, direction, and assistance in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Calmly resolve passenger situations during flight, including disorderly passengers and medical emergencies
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations by inspecting and safely operating aircraft cabin components, systems, and emergency equipment such as, escape slides, fire extinguishers, portable oxygen bottles, and automatic external defibrillators (AED)
- Adhere to established procedures and performance standards without supervision
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Prior to attending training, applicant must be in possession of a current, valid U.S or foreign passport and any applicable visas necessary to travel freely between the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Bahamas
- Excellent English communication skills required to provide safety information to passengers and write clear, factual, and detailed reports pertaining to irregular, emergency, and security events
- Comfortable utilizing basic functions of electronic devices and PEDs to operate audio and video systems, collect and track in-flight purchases, and perform other flight and training duties
- Willing to work varied shifts up to 16 hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to travel frequently and spend lengthy periods of time alone and without supervision
- Must be reliable and punctual
Physical and Other Requirements
- Height and weight must allow for safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions (for example, must be able to sit in jump seat and fasten the harness, move throughout the cabin aisle, and operate emergency exits). For your safety, your height must be between 5’0” to 6’0” without shoes
- Must be physically able to perform tasks that require frequent walking, bending below ankle level and reaching above shoulder level; open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 45 pounds; push and pull beverage cart weighing up to 250 pounds; and lift, store, transport and reach for items with or without reasonable accommodation
- Corrected vision should not exceed 20/40
- Normal or corrected hearing range within 15-17kHZ
- Overall appearance must be professional, neat and clean
- No extreme hair styles or colors are permitted
- Single stud nose piercing 2mm or smaller is allowed. Two piercings allowed per ear. Gauges must be plugged with clear or skin toned plugs and must not exceed ½”. Other facial, mouth, or tongue piercings are not permitted
- Visible tattoos are permitted with limitations based on dimension and location. Tattoos that do not fall within these guidelines must be covered by the uniform or with skin tone compatible tattoo makeup. Bandages are not an approved form of tattoo coverage. Offensive tattoos must not be visible.
- Must wear a company issued uniform and compliant face mask/covering as required
SkyWest Airlines Jobs in Sacramento Information
|Company Name:||SkyWest Airlines|
|Company Info:||SkyWest Airlines is an American regional airline headquartered in St. George, Utah, United States. SkyWest is paid to staff, operate and maintain aircraft used on flights that are scheduled, marketed and sold by a partner mainline airline.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
SkyWest Airlines Jobs in Sacramento Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.