Search and SEO Senior Advisor Jobs in New York ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Dell⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Join us as Search and SEO Senior Advisor based Remote within the USA on our eServices and Knowledge Management (KM) team in the global Services organization at Dell Technologies to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
As Services Search and SEO Senior Advisor, you will be a hands on, individual contributor (not a people manager) and key member of the eServices and Knowledge Management team and help shape, guide and manage the evolution of the Services and Support experience. You will work closely with business, technology, offer and product leaders across all of Dell Technologies, as well as partners and members of the leadership team.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell Technologies. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging across all services functions and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we improve processes and maximize potential.
- Manage the daily search operations of the support experience of our customers, partners, and employees by improving relevance
- Perform keyword research in coordination with global business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new/gapped opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute internal / external global strategies for content development in coordination with search and SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Perform competitive analysis, identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design and advising on search best practices
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Extensive understanding of search best practices, technologies, and industry tools
- Expert understanding of top search engines including Google, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo, for a global customer base
- Industry knowledge of standard search KPIs and measurement systems
- Expertise in utilizing keyword tools and analysis systems, strong understanding of page performance and impact to the mobile experience
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- BPI skills, Green or Black Belt certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) and building/administering content in CMS and KM environments
- Experience working with industry SEO tools (such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, BrightEdge)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity.
Search and SEO Senior Advisor Jobs in New York Information
|Company Info:||Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Search and SEO Senior Advisor Jobs in New York Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.