Salesforce Developer Jobs in Virginia Beach ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Summit Medical Group⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
- • Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using and agile software development methodology
- • Expert level understanding of the Salesforce products, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Cloud and Health Cloud
- • Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, process automation, validation rules, and security controls
- • Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- • Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs
- • Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- • Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- • 5+ years direct experience in software configuration and development
- • 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration
- • 3+ year experience working in provider/patient based healthcare systems
- • Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- • Preferred, but not a must, Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, Administrator certification
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
- *Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws
Salesforce Developer Jobs in Virginia Beach Information
|Company Name:||Summit Medical Group|
|Company Info:||Summit Medical Group is a physician-owned, for-profit, multispecialty medical practice headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. In 2013, Summit Medical Group established the Summit Medical Group Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to health promotion, medical research and medical education.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Salesforce Developer Jobs in Virginia Beach Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.