Remote Jobs in Baltimore ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Morgan Stanley⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Morgan Stanley has earned a worldwide reputation for the excellence of its advice and execution in financial markets. With offices in more than 41 countries, the firm is truly global-and a market leader in the U.S., Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets. Morgan Stanley’s success rests on the talents and passion of our people, who share a common set of values and bring excellence and integrity to everything they do.
Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association (“MSPBNA”) a division within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM). Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is one of the largest wealth management firms in the world, with more than $2 trillion in client assets and more than 16,000 financial advisors. Our financial advisors deliver tailored solutions designed to help clients achieve their financial goals. We provide individuals, families, businesses and institutions with a wide variety of services: brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
MSPBNA is seeking to hire candidates for the position of Home Loans Relationship Manager for the Morgan Stanley Home Loans team. Position responsibilities include acting as the primary point of contact for MSWM Financial Advisors, their high net worth clients and family members, and Private Bankers, throughout the home loans mortgage origination cycle (application to funding).
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in jumbo mortgages, complex income and assets and have a high degree of comfort engaging with affluent clients and their advisors. The Relationship Management will be a member of a high energy, cross functional team that will assist and advise the client in advancing their loan request from their Intent to Proceed through Closing.
- This role is a REMOTE based opportunity.
- Primary point of contact for MSWM Financial Advisors, their clients and family members and Private Bankers; verbal and written communication skills are critical to success.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize the management of a client portfolio
- Coordinate with various processing, underwriting and credit risk teams to complete fulfillment and ensure timely closings.
- Accountable for satisfaction of conditions for underwriting approval and product/pricing negotiations as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and regulations.
- Reports to Mortgage Relationship Management Supervisor.
- Career path includes Senior Relationship Manager, Ultra High Net Worth Relationship Manager or team leader positions for these functions.
- Compensation structure is a base salary, a quarterly discretionary and annual discretionary award.
- 4-8 years of retail, private banking or wealth management mortgage originations experience (Operations/Fulfillment or Sales).
- Experience in Client Relationship Management roles.
- Proven track record in loan production while maintaining a large client base.
- Underwriting experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a critical success factor for the role.
- The ability to manage complex loans for affluent clients
- Achieve high levels of client and Financial Advisor satisfaction.
- Deep knowledge of mortgage products and extensive client service experience.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and plan accordingly.
- Proactively manage loan escalations as needed to ensure a timely resolution while providing an enhanced client experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of call center operations best practices.
- Proven ability to meet individual and organizational goals within a production environment
- Has to be eligible for employment with an FDIC-insured institution and able to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (“NMLS”) as a mortgage loan originator.
Remote Jobs in Baltimore Information
|Company Name:||Morgan Stanley|
|Company Info:||Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Remote Jobs in Baltimore Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.