Real Estate Broker Jobs in Houston ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Hilco Global⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Due to business growth, Hilco Real Estate has an immediate opening for a Senior Commercial Real Estate Broker to generate new revenue channels and source opportunities to broker or auction single properties and portfolios of assets. The ideal candidate will have business development experience: calling on prospective commercial real estate sellers with the primary goal of securing new disposition/brokerage assignments. Commercial real estate underwriting, marketing and sales, and account management experience is a significant plus. This position will be an integral member of our real estate sales team with an opportunity for career growth. Hilco is based in Northbrook IL, but we are seeking candidates who may work remotely, sourcing opportunities throughout the regional or U.S. marketplace.
- Lead Generation/Research –Identify, pursue and foster new business opportunities
- Property Underwriting/Valuation – Utilize/assess market data and property valuation intelligence to support listing decisions, and as part of the strategic property marketing/sale process
- Pipeline Reporting – Utilize the company’s proprietary system for reporting the status of pending leads and opportunities on a timely basis
- 5+ years of commercial real estate brokerage experience is required, including demonstrable track record of generating revenue and fundamental knowledge of capital markets – auction experience a plus.
- Deep market knowledge, established industry relationships/book of business, and enthusiasm necessary to sell commercial real estate in accelerated timeframes, embracing the Hilco sales culture and objectives and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients
- Established presence within the private equity industry is also a plus
- Technically proficient; fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel a must), advanced internet skills and the ability to quickly comprehend and utilize market research tools and data sources. Overall strong background in the technology of real estate sales required
- Experience using various online real estate listing databases, including LoopNet and CoStar, is also a plus
- Experience with legal (sale) documentation; some experience with financial modeling and/or Argus is a plus
- Professional, ethical demeanor and self-confidence with sales, negotiation, and closing ability, including excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate the Hilco value proposition persuasively.
- The ability to multi-task in a results-oriented environment. We work on many projects simultaneously with tight deadlines requiring quick turnarounds. Ideal candidate must be a self-starter and team player, showing relentless hustle in exceeding client needs.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field.
- Broker license preferred.
- Must be willing to travel for deal leads, in addition to periodic corporate conferences and events.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing brokerage division within a financially solid, high performing company.
- Hilco Real Estate Sales is an entrepreneurial, successful team that has conducted thousands of transactions worth billions of dollars
- This position includes a base salary plus commission.
A national provider of strategic real estate disposition services, Hilco Real Estate offers tailored advisory and execution strategies to ensure that clients derive maximum value from their real estate assets. By leveraging multi-faceted sales techniques, aggressive repositioning and restructuring experience, a vast and motivated network of buyers and sellers, and substantial access to capital, Hilco exceeds expectations even in the most complex transactions. Hilco Real Estate ( www.hilcorealestate.com ) is an affiliate of Chicago-based Hilco Global; for information on the Hilco Global family of companies that provide asset valuation, monetization and advisory solutions, visit www.hilcoglobal.com .
Hilco requires all employees to be vaccinated in order to visit any of our offices and to participate in any company driven in-person events.
Real Estate Broker Jobs in Houston Information
|Company Name:||Hilco Global|
|Company Info:||Hilco Global is an American financial services holding company. It operates over twenty businesses and specializes in asset valuation, advisory, monetization, and disposition services and solutions.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Real Estate Broker Jobs in Houston Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.