Real Estate Agent Jobs in Arlington ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Redfin⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Hiring immediately for real estate agents!
Thrive as a real estate agent at Redfin, where we set you up for success with the tools, training, and support you need to be at the very top of your game. As a Redfin employee, you’ll get full benefits and all expenses paid, without the fees or self-employment costs. We take care of you so you can take care of your customers.
Get Everything You Need To Be a Top Producer
- 100+ serious customer introductions per year
- Support team to handle scheduling, paperwork, and more
- Technology to collaborate with customers
- Individualized training and coaching
- Professional marketing
Industry-leading Benefits, Including
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, parental leave
- Reimbursement for mileage, MLS dues, license renewal fees, mobile & more
- Redfin Agents earn cash compensation in multiple ways, including: a base salary, transaction bonuses for deals closed, event pay for hosting tours or other field events, and additional performance bonuses
- Earn 100% commission when any of your existing customers close with you within your first 6 months at Redfin
- Earn increased bonuses and Redfin stock as you advance
- For buyer’s agents: Earn up to $6K extra in your first 160 days when you hit these milestones:
- $1,500 when you submit 5+ offers in 60 days
- $1,500 when you have 2+ offers in mutual in 90 days
- $1,500 when you close 1+ deals in 120 days
- $1,500 when you close 5+ deals in 160 days
What You’ll Do
As a Redfin Agent, you’ll spend your time building relationships with customers and helping them buy and sell homes. We’ll handle the advertising and logistics while you provide expert guidance through pricing, negotiations, and closing. You’ll work from home and in the field, with occasional in-office team meetings (after offices reopen).
- Active real estate license – find out how to get one here: www.redfin.com/guides/how-to-become-a-real-estate-agent
- Interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and use new technology
- Reliable mode of transportation and ability to travel within your market
- New and experienced agents welcome. Whatever your level, we offer rewards and opportunities.
51% of our real estate managers and directors started in agent or support roles. We provide paid training and mentoring to help you meet your goals, move up, and even explore other roles at Redfin.
Our mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer’s favor. As a full-service brokerage with the most-visited nationwide brokerage website, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe real estate can be better—for customers, for agents, for everyone.
Real Estate Agent Jobs in Arlington Information
|Company Info:||Redfin is a full-service real estate brokerage. The Seattle-based company was founded in 2004, and went public in August 2017. Glenn Kelman is the CEO. Redfin’s business model to undercut competition is based on sellers paying Redfin a discounted fee, either 1.0 or 1.5% to list the seller’s home.|
|Industry Type:||Real Estate company|
Real Estate Agent Jobs in Arlington Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.