Nike Jobs in Denver ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Nike⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
The Global Operations and Logistics (GOaL) team within Global Technology is determined to be a global leader in supply chain technology. We are passionate about Nike and all it represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity, and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are looking for experienced Engineering Manager to join our team in Bay Area, California, USA.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a person who can help team members to develop and support them whenever necessary, set priorities and get results across boundaries, and will ensure an inclusive work environment and manage performance. You will support engineering team activities focused on designing, developing, onboarding and supporting customers to Nike’s Global Technology Enterprise Platforms. You will evaluate research and development projects results to assure accomplishment of technical objectives.
The successful candidate is a proven engineering leader with excellent communication and teamwork skills and the ability to multitask, innovate and challenge conventional thinking.
- As a technical leader, you’ll help drive your teams vision to its implementation
- You will build highly scalable, performant, and reliable products that benefit directly from the work you do
- You will maintain a high bar for quality and lead and mentor other engineers
- Learn and grow constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- Work through problems with your team, roll up your sleeves, form an opinion and advocate for engineering-specific roadmap items
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve application performance and code stability
- Adopt and evangelize standard methodologies across the organization
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 7+ years’ software development experience designing, developing and testing complex, high-volume, high-availability Java & Scala solutions
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, or Scala
- Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Strong experience with public cloud services such as AWS, as well as demonstrated understanding and experience with microservice based architecture
- Exposure to NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB
- Exposure to relational data stores like MySQL and Oracle
- Exposure to monitoring and tracing tools like Splunk, SignalFx and New Relic
- Exposure to continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Exposure to Supply Chain domain areas like inventory management, order management, logistics management, warehouse management
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
Nike Jobs in Denver Information
|Company Info:||Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Nike Jobs in Denver Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.