NFT Creator Jobs in New York ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Grover Gaming⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
WHO WE ARE: Grover Gaming, headquartered in Greenville, North Carolina, is a software design and development company that specializes in electronic gaming throughout the United States and Canada. Having more than 215 employees located in seven states, we are working every day toward building a strong foundation of humble, passionate people, effective processes, and superior products. Our dedication to customer service, adaptability, and a diverse range of products has solidified our position as a global leader in the electronic gaming industry, leading to our second year on Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies in 2020 at #194. Grover Gaming strives to support local communities and has helped raise over $200 Million for charities through its partnerships in charitable gaming markets.
SUMMARY: The ideal candidate for 3D Artist has experience modeling, texturing, and lighting engine-ready assets in a stylized world. A solid grasp of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential.
You will work across all aspects of a game’s visual design, UI, art, and more. Blending artistic expertise and technical ability, you will create visually stimulating content that will enhance game play-ability and showcase original experiences to a wide player audience.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understand company Mission, Vision, and Values and be an ambassador of MVV.
- Creating high-quality 3D and 2D assets to meet fast-paced deadlines
- Demonstrating strengths in modeling, texturing, and lighting of 3D assets
- Organizing and implementing assets in the Unity 3D game engine
- Collaborating effectively with a team of artists and programmers to offer creative solutions to both art and game design challenges
- Producing concept sketches and quick edits to communicate artistic concepts with the team
- 1-3 years experience in a related position
- A high level of proficiency using Maya to create fun and stylized characters/assets
- An eye for color and composition in 2D and 3D designs
- Skilled in Photoshop
- Ability to sculpt stylized assets or characters in Zbrush
- Experience in the Unity3D game engine (importing assets, animation editor, shuriken particle system)
- Art degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Experience in casino or mobile gaming industry
- Understanding of the visual style and gameplay of top tier slot games
- Experience with Substance Painter
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The usual work environment is typical of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with no material or weather-related hazards except those associated with travel.
NFT Creator Jobs in New York Information
|Company Name:||Grover Gaming|
|Company Info:||Located in Greenville, North Carolina, Grover Gaming develops software, game content and gaming systems. We provide Entertaining Gaming Experiences.|
|Industry Type:||tech company|
NFT Creator Jobs in New York Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.