Netflix Jobs in Atlanta ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Netflix⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
From Army of the Dead to Red Notice, Extraction to The Old Guard, Netflix brings the most talked about film content to viewers around the world. The Original Films team is composed of the most experienced and passionate professionals in the industry, who are dedicated to crafting unique stories that are captivating, imaginative and push the boundaries of what’s possible for film and features content.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail, at all times. This position is fast moving and requires someone who is a positive and proactive thinker able to exercise good judgment with clear communication. Prior experience in Visual Effects is not a prerequisite, but is preferred. A general proclivity towards seeking out and learning new software and technology that can assist in task management, is highly valued.
Specific Responsibilities Likely To Include
- Support Director of VFX and Title Management administrative tasks and workflows.
- Schedule internal and external meetings for VFX Original FIlms.
- Prepping resources and taking notes in team meetings.
- Track and follow up on action items discussed with internal cross functional teams.
- Seek out and master various proprietary Netflix software tools.
- Data maintenance across Netflix Production and VFX tools.
- Research and gather technical data from previous titles.
- Organize and maintain VFX Films Google Drive.
- Align with assistants from teams across the entire production organization and effectively articulate pertinent information and action items.
- Help plan and execute various team culture events and special occasions.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Proficiency in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Overall technical prowess with motivation to expand your knowledge base (tech curious)
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Ability to work independently, identifying problems and taking lead on developing solutions
- 2+ Years in Production/Post Production preferred
- Visual Effects Production/Post Production experience a plus
Netflix Jobs in Atlanta Information
|Company Info:||Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company. Launched on August 29, 1997, it offers a library of films and television series through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Netflix Jobs in Atlanta Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.