Marketing Specialist jobs in Los Angeles ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company ERA Real Estate ⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Job Title: Specialist, Brand Marketing, ERA
Reports to: Senior Director, Brand Marketing and Strategy, ERA
The specialist supports the marketing team’s efforts to enhance and grow the ERA brand through B2B and B2C marketing, social media, branding and messaging across all channels. Additionally, the specialist supports the team to thread the national marketing plan through to the network through service and support.
- Support the marketing plan execution by collaborating with the broader marketing and operations teams to communicate key dates, aspects, and deliverables
- Liaise with the network to integrate the plan into key brokers’ organizations through communication, education, and service
- Support the marketing team through some administrative duties
- Serve as a member of the project team on program and initiative launches and key campaigns
- Support the marketing team’s efforts across all aspects of the plan to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of campaigns, projects, and programs
- Assist in providing daily social media support across platforms, internal and external
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral, including brochures, print ads and branding pieces across all areas of the plan
- Facilitate the delivery of marketing materials to internal platforms as well as external suppliers and agencies.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3+ years brand marketing/advertising experience
- Experience interacting with clients
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Experience working with different functional teams
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills. Graphic design experience a plus.
- Ability to learn the tools and products of the brand to serve the network
- Strong customer orientation
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Marketing Specialist jobs in Los Angeles Information
|Company Name:||ERA Real Estate|
|Company Info:||ERA Real Estate has been in the business of fulfilling the dream of home ownership for 40 years, beginning as Electronic Realty Associates. Today, it is one of the world’s leading residential franchise brokerage networks.|
|Industry Type:||Real Estate company|
Marketing Specialist jobs in Los Angeles Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.