Marketing Manager Jobs in Columbus ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Coinbase⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and key user behaviors to help advise our growth strategy and product roadmap
- Assist in driving the go-to-market and launch strategy for the wallet as we develop new wallet features and enter new markets
- Build out holistic strategies around acquisition, activation, onboarding, win-backs, and dormant resurrection in partnership with product, research, analytics, and retail PMM’s
- Work with research and data science to develop data-driven hypotheses, create experiment plans, and run tests to validate and scale growth programs
- Develop, implement, and scale up user acquisition initiatives across a variety of in-product, owned, and paid channels
- Build lifecycle strategies aimed at continually optimizing the funnel and driving sustained, healthy growth
- Work with research, data, product and eng teams to identify new features/product changes to educate, drive adoption and repeat use of Wallet
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 5-7 years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management experience within a B2C context
- You should have experience developing and executing user acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels
- Familiarity and experience with performance/growth/acquisition marketing tactics and channels
- An analytical, results-oriented thinker who enjoys testing, campaign development, and cross-org collaboration as part of a small and agile team
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple, cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
Nice to haves
- You have a passion for crypto, web3, dapps, and decentralized experiences.
- You have experience working on a global product.
Sound cool? Let’s work together.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $161,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, participate in any in-person gathering (including offsites) or engage in business travel sponsored by Coinbase, you will be required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Marketing Manager Jobs in Columbus Information
|Company Info:||Coinbase Global, Inc., branded Coinbase, is an American company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Coinbase operates remote-first, and lacks an official physical headquarters.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Marketing Manager Jobs in Columbus Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.