JetBlue Aviation Jobs in Kansas City ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company JetBlue Airways⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Inflight Crewmembers are the ambassadors of the JetBlue Experience, delivering high-quality care and service to Customers in-flight. Inflight Crewmembers are responsible for both Safety and Service in the aircraft cabin. They function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment, oftentimes during non-traditional working hours. In times of irregular operations, the Inflight Crewmembers are the key ingredient in mitigating Customer dissatisfaction, and thus serve as a very visible JetBlue Representative in diverse and challenging situations. The Inflight Crewmember is an effective communicator that is comfortable working in an ever-changing environment and whose personal values match JetBlue’s values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun.
- Respond safely and effectively to a broad range of in-flight emergencies
- Provide outstanding customer service consistently and serve as an ambassador of the JetBlue brand
- Serve as the primary respondent to Customer issues onboard while finding creative resolutions to ensure Customer satisfaction
- Perform other various duties as outlined in company manuals
- Provide assistance to Customers with lifting carry-on bags into overhead bins
- Provide assistance to disabled Customers and/or unaccompanied minors
- Provide and promote the various components of our Inflight product, including beverage and snack service, and onboard product sales
- Promote and upsell buy-onboard products to meet company ancillary revenue goals
- Maintain engagement with the Company by reading e-mail, paper mail, and intranet communications to enhance safety and service-related responsibilities
- Utilize company-issued electronic tablet for processing onboard sales, accessing customer information, and various other functions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience And Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- At least twenty (20) years old
- Two (2) years customer service in a face-to-face environment including proactively resolving Customer issues regularly
- Successfully complete a customer service assessment
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English (and Spanish for Bilingual role)
- Successfully complete a Spanish language fluency assessment for Bilingual role only
- Proven ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Vision corrected to 20/20
- Successfully complete JetBlue Airways Inflight Training Program, including Initial Training and Annual Continuous Education Programs
- Must have the ability to walk comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward and backward, fit quickly through the over wing exit, and sit in the Flight Attendant jumpseat without modification
- Able to reach six feet three inches (6’3) without shoes
- Able to be scheduled away from home for up to five (5) nights and six (6) consecutive days; irregular operations occasionally cause extended work days or duty periods
- Ability to push and pull moveable carts weighing in excess of 250 pounds
- Knowledge of basic computer and electronic tablet devices
- Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Inflight Crewmember Uniform Appearance Standards
- Able to work as a team to deliver the JetBlue Experience
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings, holidays, and last minute drafting
- Upon notification, be able to report to assigned base location within: 2 hours (BOS,JFK,FLL,MCO) OR 2 hours and 45 minutes (LAX)
- Currently in possession of a U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas to freely enter and exit, without restrictions, to all JetBlue destinations. All passport holders should have a minimum of 12 months validity remaining at the time of application.
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Pass a ten (10) year background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) year customer facing sales experience
- Able to function effectively with limited hands-on supervisory guidance
- Possess a strong passion for quality customer service
- Prior emergency management experience such as medical training, law enforcement, or military background
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance.
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report (SAR))
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls
- Uphold JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understand how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Computer/Electronic Tablet, point of sale device, and other office equipment
- Aircraft emergency equipment (including firefighting and evacuation)
- Aircraft medical equipment
- Aircraft interphone system
- Hazardous materials kit
- Galley equipment including drink trays, snack baskets, and carts
- Non-traditional work hours, shifts cover flight schedule which operates twenty four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- Must be available to work any schedule.
- Scheduled to be away from home for up to six (6) consecutive days
- Mandatory extended work days may be required during irregular operations
- Ability to stand for extended periods at a time
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects, such as galley equipment, in excess of 250 pounds
JetBlue Aviation Jobs in Kansas City Information
|Company Name:||JetBlue Airways|
|Company Info:||JetBlue Airways is a major American low cost airline, and the seventh largest airline in North America by passengers carried. JetBlue Airways is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens; it also maintains corporate offices in Utah and Florida.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
JetBlue Aviation Jobs in Kansas City Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.