Games Advisor Jobs in San Antonio ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Electronic Arts Inc⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
We’re hiring a Games Advisor to join EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We’re looking for people to come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
- Establish credibility and relationship with our players
- Identify trends, escalate issues, and provide feedback for problems players have
- Troubleshoot technical issues for consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Troubleshoot account issues including billing, security, and restoration
- Work with players through chat, email, or phone
- Have a positive approach when faced with challenges
- Use all available information to resolve every player the first time they contact us
- Keep player account information and EA internal information secure and confidential
- Work shifts and holidays based on the needs of the team and players
- Follow all policies in World Wide Customer Experience
- One+ year of experience in the customer service industry, a face-to-face, progressive and independent environment
- Maintain or exceed high-quality expectations with every customer interaction
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to comply to improvements in processes as they happen
- Effective time management skills
- Work at a PC for long periods of the day
- Work with large and small teams for feedback and improvement
Games Advisor Jobs in San Antonio Information
|Company Name:||Electronic Arts Inc|
|Company Info:||Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, and Ubisoft as of May 2020.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Games Advisor Jobs in San Antonio Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.