Full Stack Engineer Jobs in Aurora ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company LivaNova⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Join us today and make a difference in people’s lives!
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Help design our future. Be a leader of leaders. What sets LivaNova’s R&D apart from the rest is the ability to push medical product development and realization to the next level, delivering amazing products at record speeds. We will teach you the skills to be the best in any engineering industry, but we will only accept the very top talent looking to work hard, learn as much as they can, and be part of an organization looking to change the world of medicine.
The Research & Development team is focused on changing the world through digital and implantable medical device innovation. As our Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be asked to work on difficult problems and expected to help lead the development of software architecture, full product development cycles, and the delivery and maintenance of digital products.
Our VNS Therapy System consists of an implanted pacemaker-like device that delivers mild, intermittently pulsed electrical signals to the left Vagus nerve, which then activates various areas of the brain. Stimulation of the left Vagus nerve has been shown to induce widespread bilateral effects in areas of the brain implicated in seizures.
We are looking for experienced full stack software engineers with a strong background in developing scalable single page applications utilizing a microservice architecture.
If you want to work for a leader in the medical device industry, then please apply today!
Essential Job Functions
- Develop websites with a mobile responsive design based on business requirements – front end and back end
- Ensure software reliability by conducting unit, end-to-end, and regression testing to identify bugs and ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write effective REST APIs, SDKs, and documentation
- Work with the rest of the team to develop and maintain necessary and value-add systems, tools, and processes to optimize our development process
- Creating reusable objects, components, packages/modules, and templates to be reused in future project
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Experience architecting and developing websites across multiple products
- Experience with frameworks/libraries such as Angular, React, Express, RxJs, and NgRx
- Experience working with and extending component libraries such as Riot.js, Google’s Material Design including the Angular Material and Material UI for React
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Products including Cloud Run, Firebase, and Google Cloud Functions
- Dedication to innovating and continually learning new tools, programming languages, processes, and technologies
- Experienced with and understand the value of DevOps principles including git
- Proficiency with designing and implementing solutions utilizing microservice based architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile, cross-functional teams
- Experienced working in a Test-Driven Development environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or another equivalent STEM field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Software Engineer role
- 3+ years’ experience working in a DevOps environment
- 2+ years’ working in fast moving technical environments, preferably start-ups / scale-ups.
Year One Kind of Projects
- Apply software engineering skills to the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design SW that meets the user needs.
- Software architecture design, coding, unit, and integration testing.
- Contribute to software development process improvements and help in establishing best SW development practices in the organization.
- Work with engineering, clinical, marketing, and UX/UI design staff to coordinate development of new products.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree, to a payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Full Stack Engineer Jobs in Aurora Information
|Company Info:||LivaNova, PLC is an American medical device manufacturer domiciled in the UK. The company develops devices used for cardiac surgery and neuromodulation. The company was formed in 2015 by a $2.7B merger between Houston, Texas-based Cyberonics, Inc. and Milan, Italy-based Sorin S.p.a.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Full Stack Engineer Jobs in Aurora Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.