Frontier Airlines Jobs in Bakersfield ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Frontier Airlines⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard. It is essential for all crew members to follow established FAA and Frontier guidelines in providing for the comfort and safety of passengers and respond to inflight emergencies and/or security concerns in the unlikely event they arise.
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of cabin if necessary
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts and verifies count
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, and reaching above shoulder level and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during commute, pre-flight activities and flight operations)
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Other duties as required
- High school graduate or GED required
- MUST BE 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Valid passport is required, the ability to travel in and out of the United States, and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings. Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears and for women – mid-thigh to toes
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment
- Ability to work independently as a leader and as a team member among fellow employees and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing and/or pulling of objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds frequently
- Ability to sit in and be secured with seatbelt and shoulder harness in all jump seats without a seat belt extension, harness extender or modify the integrity of the jump seat
Includes, but not limited to, beverage/snack carts, galley equipment, POS devices/systems, flight stairs, aircraft cabin equipment including doors, and emergency equipment.
Working environment subject to varying climate conditions, air turbulence, changing locations, variable hours, dry air, noise levels from engines and other equipment, dim lighting and confined spaces
Working environment is typically fast paced and physically demanding
Work shifts/hours vary including days, weekends, evenings, red-eyes and holidays
- Perform frequent repetitive motions, to include bending at the waist and knees and sustaining those positions for extended periods of time
- Must have 20/20 (or “sufficient”) vision and hearing to safely perform the essential functions of the position
- Ability to hear, interpret and respond to onboard chime systems, call buttons and announcements or direction given over interphone and public address system
- Ability to stand throughout most of work shift
- Perform in-flight duties while in a pressurized cabin for extended periods of time
- Possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits
- Operate door and window exits in manual and emergency modes. (Can include weight of 33 lb window exit and investigate door “emergency mode” resistance)
- Push/pull/move a galley cart weighing 100 lbs
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 lbs occasionally and/or up to 35 lbs frequently
- Ability to lift a 35 lb luggage piece (occasionally – bags heavier than 50 lbs) from the floor to 33” (i.e. floor to passenger seat) AND from 33” to 67” (i.e. passenger seat to overhead compartment)
- Ability to reach into overhead compartments with a height of 67” and depth of 28”
- Ability to be properly secured in the cabin jump seat by the safety belt and shoulder harness without the use of seatbelt extensions
- Ability to balance and reach across seats and serve passengers
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Hourly Rate: $24.51 per hour
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines Jobs in Bakersfield Information
|Company Name:||Frontier Airlines|
|Company Info:||Frontier Airlines is an American ultra low-cost carrier headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Frontier operates flights to over 100 destinations throughout the United States and 31 international destinations, and employs more than 3,000 staff.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Frontier Airlines Jobs in Bakersfield Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.