Envoy Air Jobs in Atlanta ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Envoy Air⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
PAY RATE – $17.50/HR!
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
How will you make an impact?
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on-time.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air Jobs in Atlanta Information
|Company Name:||Envoy Air|
|Company Info:||Envoy Air Inc. is an American regional airline headquartered Irving, Texas. The airline is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group and it is paid by fellow group member American Airlines.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Envoy Air Jobs in Atlanta Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.