Enterprise Architect Jobs in Louisville ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Mercedes-Benz⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Mercedes-Benz is USA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of all Mercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the United States. In our people, you will find tremendous commitment to our corporate values: ‘PRIDE = Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Execution’. Our products and employees reflect this dedication. We are looking for diverse top-notch individuals to join the Mercedes-Benz Team and uphold these hallmarks.
Role: Enterprise Architect – Enterprise Digital Software Architecture
The Enterprise Architect is responsible Application and Technology Architecture Governance for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to perform the organization’s business and technology activities.
Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions that meet current and future needs for NAFTA’s Enterprise Applications & Platform software systems, especially on the architecture side. Be responsible for the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. In addition, own the analysis of technology industry and market trends to resolve their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture.
- Evaluating internal landscapes, functions, business strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Define, Review and Maintain the SDLC in alignment with Information Security and organizational guidelines.
- Integrating security and compliance demands into application building process.
- Guide dev leads and other solution architects. Lead design discussions, prove out concepts through prototypes and be on the front lines of implementing the hardest parts of our production systems.
- Co-working with HQ and implementing API Strategy
- Assist teams in the Project-Product Transformation
- Participate in SAFe PI planning ceremonies to provide Enterprise Vision and own the Architectural Runway
- Establishing and governing enterprise level DevSecOps standards.
- Research industry trends and their applicability to our platform and application architecture. Innovate and differentiate MBUSA from our competitors.
- Enabling and supporting Partner and Supplier Services for Software development with Daimler compliance
- Maintain and support the Enterprise Tech Radar
- Drive innovation by using innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base around cloud native, mobile, microservices, and API-enabled platforms and products.
- Enable and Assist with creating the governance, assurance and standards activities associated with ensuring enterprise technology architecture compliance
- Developing employees’ knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Technology Reference Architectures: Is able to define enterprise architecture and design patterns, application archetypes, standards and templates, reusable assets
- Wider technical background and portfolio management experience
- Knowledge of architectural best practices, templates, and tools for road-mapping
- Demonstrated experience in Educates business and IT on available technology capabilities
- Experience in being SPOC for the enterprise technology roadmaps and the respective functional leadership teams
- Experience in hosting Architecture Review Boards
- Experience in holding the accountability to foresee for technical landscape on several solutions and support the solution architects
- Soft Skills needed:
- Strong Communication: written and verbal with executive presence; focus on consistent communication of intent and help people understand the why
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Prepared to lead change in our organization, supporting senior leaders to partner with our business stakeholders in managing our IT portfolio
- Business Knowledge of Domains in Retail
- 10-15 years of software engineering and technology management experience with a minimum of 5+ years in a leadership role
- Experience in DDD and Microservices with cloud native experience and engineering background.
- Knowledge and experience in DevSecOps adoption in Enterprise level.
- Experience in solution architecture and TOGAF or similar EA governance frameworks.
- Experienced at modernizing legacy systems including the technical and change management aspects that accompany transformative change.
- Must present strong problem-solving skills, knowledge of SAFe: financial/budget management, scheduling, and resource management.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work with little supervision.
Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
Work Holidays when required
Work weekends when required
Mercedes-Benz USA is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Enterprise Architect Jobs in Louisville Information
|Company Info:||Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC is a Mercedes-Benz Group-owned distributor for passenger cars in the United States, headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. that sells cars from the Mercedes-Benz brand. Mercedes-Benz USA was founded in 1965 to integrate sales in the most important foreign market into the Group.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Enterprise Architect Jobs in Louisville Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.