Data Engineer Jobs in Nashville ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Wells Fargo & Company⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Data Engineer to be a part of the Capital Markets Operational and Analytical Reporting (CMOAR) technology team. This position will work with the internal developers on CMOAR team to create, modify, and update existing ETL packages, Reports, and application program to support the solutions that will satisfy the Home Mortgage Post Closing Business Partners’ requirements or needs, and will demonstrate strong partnership abilities with our business operations, implementation, and crossed functional roles teams to support run the bank and change the bank objectives.
In This Role, You Will
- Participate in data warehouses across multiple databases and identify opportunity for developing table schemas within the Technology and Date area
- Review and analyze basic data management business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex data management situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the business data policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal and external customers if applicable
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Data Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programming experience
- 2+ years of web development experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Data Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Agile experience
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies
- 2 + years of SQL Server SSIS, SSRS and SSAS experience
Job Expectations: We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Data Engineer Jobs in Nashville Information
|Company Name:||Wells Fargo & Company|
|Company Info:||Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Data Engineer Jobs in Nashville Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.