Circle K Stores Jobs in Columbus ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Circle K Stores, Inc⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
- Flexible schedules
- Large, stable employer
- Opportunities for fast career advancement
- Task variety
- Weekly pay
- Night shift premium
- Employee discount
- Scholarship program
- Years of service Recognition program Your key responsibilities: You will greet customers, run the cash register, make purchase suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers. You will interact with many customers daily, all while working in a fun, energetic environment accomplishing daily tasks around the store! What we are looking for:
- Customer service
- Communication and friendly conversation
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
- Thinking quickly and offering suggestions Great to have:
- Customer service experience
- Motivation to advance in your career!
Circle K Stores Jobs in Columbus Information
|Company Info:||7-Eleven, Inc. is an American chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Dallas in the U.S. state of Texas. The chain was founded in 1927 as an ice house storefront in Dallas. It was named Tote’m Stores between 1928 and 1946.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Circle K Stores Jobs in Columbus Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.