Call Center jobs in Bakersfield ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Liberty Mutual ⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
– Respond to the incoming call from policyholders who report a claim, providing excellent service, care and support through a friendly and empathetic treatment from the initial call to the end of care
– Control, support and follow up calls in a critical situation of our clients, through a fast, effective and quality service, to guarantee that the attention is effective.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in economic-administrative areas concluded or truncated *
– Basic knowledge of Office. *
– Advanced English (verifiable)
“Chubb in Mexico is a company in favor of diversity and inclusion. We do not distinguish for reasons of disability, race, religion, economic condition, nationality or for any other reason ”.
Call Center jobs in Bakersfield Information
|Company Name:||Liberty Mutual Group|
|Company Info:||Liberty Mutual Group is an American diversified global insurer and the third-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States. It ranks 77th on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States based on 2019 revenue.|
|Industry Type:||Insurance company|
Call Center jobs in Bakersfield Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
Maadal.org does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.