Blockchain Consultant Jobs in San Francisco ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company International Business Machines Corporation⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- To identify, lead and manage innovative approaches to business challenges and work with teams across the Globe to deliver consulting engagements
- Lead new thinking and nurture new ideas from concept, through pilot and into mainstream product releases.
- Structure contents of deliverable, manage project risk, facilitate buy-in of recommendations and proposed solutions to ensure delivery of quality work products on timely basis.
- Provide end-to-end advisory services to the clients, in the areas of blockchain consulting and delivery
- Demonstrating significant innovation and thought leadership in technology architecture that has been applied across multiple clients globally
- Understanding when, and when not, distributed ledger technology would be an appropriate solution for to address various business and non-functional requirements.
- Pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as decentralized identity, data, and AI related technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- In-depth experience in Blockchain technologies or platform such as: Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda etc.
- Hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy/Aries.
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels internally and externally
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated 4-5 years of experience in engineering and software development
- At least 2-3 years of people management experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Microservices development in Spring Boot or Node.js (Express, Hapi, Koa, etc) frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development OR Data design and database configuration OR Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) OR Functional and unit testing
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
Blockchain Consultant Jobs in San Francisco Information
|Company Name:||International Business Machines Corporation|
|Company Info:||International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Blockchain Consultant Jobs in San Francisco Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.