Bank of America Jobs in San Jose ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Bank of America⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Financial Center Client Service Representative
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resource they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for the next generation of client service representatives (formally known as tellers) —those with a passion for people and creating a positive client experience in every interaction.
As part of the Bank of America team, Client Service Representatives (CSRs) go beyond processing transactions, you’ll build relationships with clients to understand their financial goals, identify solutions that will benefit them and connect them to the appropriate teammate who can provide education and solutions to help them live their best financial lives. CSRs work in a financial center and report to the Financial Center Manager.
We’ll help you
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from your manager who is invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a client service representative.
- Learn core banking solutions and processes. Understand solutions we provide through Bank of America and how to accurately process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks.
- Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Cultivate relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (i.e. online banking, mobile banking, ATM) that benefit them.
- Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, associate and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
As a Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills
- Access to our internal Career Path Tool to explore opportunities for career growth
- A world-class suite of employee benefits
You’re a Person Who (required Skills)
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients.
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Is thorough and provides careful attention to detail.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the Bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Is comfortable asking clients about their financial goals and introducing services and products that will meet their needs.
- Has a minimum six months client service experience in financial services, retail sales, or other results driven environment.
- Has a minimum of six months experience offering solutions and services based on the client’s needs.
- In lieu of six months of client service experience, has previously completed the Bank of America financial center internship program.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Is proficient in basic computer skills.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- A minimum of six months in a role that involved handling/managing cash
- Spanish Preferred
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance his/her careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bank of America Jobs in San Jose Information
|Company Name:||Bank of America|
|Company Info:||The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco, and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Bank of America Jobs in San Jose Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.