Alaska Airlines Jobs in Virginia Beach ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Alaska Airlines⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The Call Center Workforce Planning Specialist uses systems and real-time data to forecast short-term and long-term staffing needs which includes scheduling for Alaska Air Group’s (AAG’s) multiple call center lines of business. As an individual contributor, this role focuses on partnering with management to maintain the workforce planning data.
- Ensures that call/chat volumes and required staff are forecasted accurately and managed daily through workforce adjustments and system application management.
- Uses real-time data to analyze the operation and re-forecast or adjust staffing to meet daily volume and average handling time.
- Makes staffing decisions and communicates operational data and real-time impact to the operations staff, reservations leadership, and to agent groups.
- Coordinates “off-phone time” with Training and Leadership groups (e.g., training classes, meetings, and employee recognition, etc.).
- Forecasts, delivers, and administers long-term workforce planning for multiple call center lines of business, to include:
- Creation of shift bids (locations include multiple Reservations offices, Customer Care, Central Baggage Services, and Passenger Record Support).
- Coordinates all holiday bids and the annual vacation bids.
- Tracks and processes agent movement.
- Supports the manager in running long-term and Intra-day Performance (IDP) forecasts for scheduling.
- Enters and maintains data accuracy in call center statistical spreadsheets.
- Schedules reports, analyzes data, identifies trends, and makes recommendations.
- Performs audits of exceptions and reports areas of concern to Call Center leadership.
- Builds and maintains a cooperative relationship with Union representatives.
- Assists Call Center Operation Specialists with daily operational oversight and supports the frontline staff with questions and troubleshooting connectivity, technical issues or equipment failures.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of experience in a relevant discipline, or related area, in lieu of this degree.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work varied shifts and additional hours to meet operational needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience using a Workforce Management application.
- Knowledge and understanding of forecasting, planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge of COPS contract for bidding processes and work rules.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Alaska Airlines Jobs in Virginia Beach Information
|Company Name:||Alaska Airlines|
|Company Info:||Alaska Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, within the Seattle metropolitan area. It is the sixth largest airline in the United States when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and the number of destinations served.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Alaska Airlines Jobs in Virginia Beach Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.