Adidas Jobs in Seattle ✓ Video Based Information ✓ Best reputed Company Adidas⚡ Just announced New Job Openings for Job Seekers. Check latest Massive job opportunities in Worldwide for freshers & experienced Both. Filter jobs according to role, salary, type, locality. Notification for Latest Recruitments and Apply Online for fresh vacancy. Find Latest recruitment Salary, Qualification and much more details bellow. Eligible candidates can apply from today. Apply online through official website. for other detailed information read our Post carefully.
Purpose and Overall Relevance for the Organization: The adidas Digital Planning & Consumer Engagement team designs and builds digital campaigns, platforms and mobile services that give our consumers the best experience of our brand. Digital Activation and Global Digital Content Management are part of this organization. We are looking for digital experts dedicated to design, build, and manage content and experiences on our ‘own’ platforms from .com to mobile apps.
In this role, you will work with the Global Digital Content Management team within the Digital Planning & Consumer Engagement area as part of the adidas Digital organization in Portland, USA.
The Global Digital Content Management team is responsible for the creation, localization, and management of global and local content activations on adidas.com, its country derivatives, the adidas app and Confirmed app across multiple markets as well as other touchpoints and platforms. In this role, you will consult brand-marketing teams to develop and deliver campaigns (consisting of text, video, image, and audio elements) across various digital channels. You are responsible for the quality, relevance, and timely delivery of content as part of integrated marketing campaigns. Furthermore, you coordinate a team of Assistant Global Digital Content Managers and work closely with category and eCommerce teams to deliver digital marketing campaign. You also play a vital role in identifying improvements and defining new functionalities and processes for our CMS systems and campaign operations.
You will act as a defined expert for our adidas-owned digital platforms and are the key contact for a wide variety of stakeholders (eCommerce, Global IT, local markets, global categories, digital agencies, translation team, CRM team, etc.).
- Consult and advise brand marketing teams, business units, digital agencies, and activation managers
with regards to technical feasibility and best practices around digital campaigns.
- Provide expert knowledge on digital guidelines within the adidas ecosystem.
- Manage a team to ensure premium quality content is delivered in a timely manner.
- Resource and workload planning.
- Lead and coach managed personnel to enable their growth.
- Support content creation and delivery at global and market level based on set priorities.
- Lead creation and delivery of high-priority campaigns / high-profile campaigns.
- Work closely with brand marketing teams to ensure timely distribution / delivery of campaigns
to digital platforms.
- Operation of various CMS tools including SDL Tridion.
- Support and provide training to global and local teams.
- Driving process improvements as well as technical improvements as a key CMS user.
- Collaboration with team members as well as stakeholders from other functions (Digital Activation, Digital Planning, SEO, Analytics, eCommerce, CRM, etc.).
- Successfully lead assigned projects end-to-end through effective application of project management methodologies.
- Think globally and x-functionally to identify project dependencies and impact, raise dependency issues with the project sponsor and co-create solutions.
- Internal: Global Digital Activation Managers, Digital Market Managers, Campaign Operations, Onsite Merchandising, Marketing Activation, eCommerce, Product Owners, Consumer Engagement.
- External: Agencies, External Content Management, Translations Project Managers, Soft- and Hardware Support teams plus a variety of other internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Digital mindset
- Ability to efficiently communicate across departments and various levels of management
- Ability to coach, guide and manage a project team
- Ability to mediate and build consensus between cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong understanding of content management on a global level
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in content management systems
- Exceptional problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work and make decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good team player passionate about digital communication and content marketing
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of self-management and drive
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think creatively end-to-end
- Strong experience to manage complex projects on a global level
Requisite Education And Experience/Minimum Qualifications
- Education / apprenticeship in digital marketing, digital communications, IT, digital business or a related
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive work in a digital field.
- Work experience in mid to large-scale projects.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer and technology skills (Project and resource management tools:
Smartsheet, Atlassian Tools, Digital Communications Applications, Microsoft
Office: Photoshop, HTML are a plus).
- Experience with Content Management Systems required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of web development or design is a plus.
- Any experience within digital production, content marketing and eCommerce is preferred.
Adidas Jobs in Seattle Information
|Company Info:||Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.|
|Industry Type:||Private company|
Adidas Jobs in Seattle Description:
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education:||Basic Qualification Needed.|
|Required Skills, Experience:||Freshers & Experienced Both Can Apply.|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Certain sets of responsibilities.|
- Good written and oral communication.
- Positive attitude and strong inclination towards learning.
- Good requirement gathering and elicitation skills.
- Motivated to work in enterprise mobility domain.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Provide functional leadership to the project team.
:::Watch full Video For More info:::
Pro Tips for Interview :
- Research the Company, and Show What You Know.
- Follow-Up After the Interview.
- Get Ready Ahead of Time.
- Practice and Prepare.
- Be on Time (That Means Early).
- Develop a Connection With the Interviewer.
- Try to Stay Calm.
Visitors also looking for: Jobs for freshers, Online Jobs, work from home jobs, Jobs for Freshers near me, MNC Job, jobs for graduates, Government vacancy, Private Jobs, company jobs near me and much more.
Note: Beware of imposters!
We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money.